How does Ozone affect cancer cells?
1. By selectively increasing antioxidant enzyme activity in healthy cells, ozone protects against side effects of chemo/radiation
2. Increases chemo/radiation efficacy by adding additional oxidant stress
3. Decreases resistance of chemo
4. Induces anti-cancer cytokines: TNF, IFN, IL2
5. Direct contact kills cancer cells
6. Many normalize “marginal” cancer cells by stimulating pyruvate to acyl-CoA conversion
7. Stimulates apoptosis
Why do patients choose Ozone therapy?
By altering the condition that allows cancer cells to multiply and flourish, we can more effectively interrupt and halt the production of more cancer cells. Ozone therapy accomplishes this by correcting the condition of low-oxygen induced glycolysis (anaerobic breathing with fermentation of sugar).
It improves the quality of life, as well as stimulating the immune system to speed up healing, normalizing hormone, and enzyme production.
Ozone therapy is a harmless form of immunotherapy used to inactivate bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, yeast, and protozoa.
It can be used at various stages throughout the treatment process improving circulation by cleaning the arteries and veins, purifying blood and the lymph and reducing pain thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
High Performance Health
Treatment includes a specially-formulated combination of IV fluids, electrolytes, vitamins, and antioxidants to combat the symptoms of fatigue and low energy.