توفير رعاية ميسورة التكلفة عن بعد
The most effective way in this situation to receive treatment wherever you are. We are making use of virtual encounters to keep providing patients with safe, timely, quality care.
What means the provision of healthcare from a distance?
Remote therapy is a form of therapy in which a doctor meets with a client or patient via telephone, video call, the internet, or other electronic media in place of or in addition to a conventional face-to-face consultation with a doctor.
Based on the doctor’s prescription we will support medication purveyance.
To deliver the best results to your health while being on the other side of the world. During the online consultation, decide on the remote treatment plan with the doctor, you can start the initial treatment immediately.
We ensure that you will get remotely a treatment plan, medications supervision, and online consultations by:
- supplement specialist
- physiotherapist and many more.
Remote treatment solution
- Remote monitoring by a doctor:
- Zoom or phone consultation with the doctor at the end of the treatment course
- Support medication purveyance
- Development of an individual treatment plan for the next month courses
- Patient Service Manager support
Before undergoing infusion therapy, it's important to ask your doctor or healthcare provider several questions to ensure that you are well-prepared and that the procedure goes smoothly.
Here are some questions you might consider asking:
- What specific medication or solution will be used in the infusion?
- How long will the infusion session take?
- Are there any special instructions I need to follow before the infusion?
- Should I eat or drink anything before the procedure?
- What are the potential side effects or risks associated with this therapy?
- Could you explain the process of the infusion to me?
- How can I contact medical staff if I have questions or issues during or after the infusion?
- Do I have any known medications or allergies that could affect this procedure?
- Could this therapy interact with any other medications I'm currently taking?
- What symptoms or side effects should I report after the infusion?
- How often will I need to receive this therapy?
- Are there any tests I need to have before or after the infusion?
- What are the expected benefits of this infusion therapy?
- Are there any dietary or activity restrictions I should follow before or after the infusion?
- How will I know if the infusion therapy is working for me?
- Is there any additional information or resources you can provide to help me understand this therapy better?
These questions can help you gain a clearer understanding of the infusion therapy, its purpose, and what to expect.